ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions, is bringing the showroom to educational organizations throughout the country to help schools evaluate the efficacy of their doorways and outline strategies to improve building safety features. The display also features door opening solutions for sustainability, sound abatement, windstorm and more.
“Doors and hardware address a multitude of functions within a building,” said Doug Titus, Business Development Manager – Education for ASSA ABLOY. “The showroom presents the latest innovations that solve numerous issues such as classroom security, residence hall access, energy efficiency, sound containment and windstorm protection. Local ASSA ABLOY field representatives are also on hand to show schools how they can best utilize their door openings to solve a number of facility challenges.”
Showroom visitors can explore:
• Security technologies ranging from simple mechanical locks to the latest highly intelligent locking solutions
• Windstorm openings that protect against hurricanes and tornados
• Classroom security locks and security sidelight doors for enhanced lockdown capabilities
• STC-rated openings that block sound transmission
• Software offerings for campus-wide access control
• Power over Ethernet locks and energy efficient openings that address sustainable building needs
• Decorative doors and hardware for aesthetic design
A full rundown of ASSA ABLOY’s Innovation Fleet can be found at www.assaabloydss.com/aamis.