The Trio-E door, available from CURRIES and CECO Door, meets Florida’s most stringent code requirements for hurricane force winds and flying debris up to +/-100 psf. Plus, Trio-E helps increase a buildings thermal efficiency and reduce energy loss.
Energy is a major cost for building owners. The Trio-E can provide significant energy savings on new or retrofit projects while helping to protect the owner’s investment from severe weather.
- Hurricane rated up to +/- 100 psf 3’0” x 7’0” single with Cylindrical, Mortise or Rim Exits
- Steel stiffened core adds strength, durability and security to any building
- Energy Efficient opening (U-Value 0.36*) significantly reduces cooling and heating costs
- First swinging door to be certified to the new UL Environment UL ISR 102 standard
- No vertical weld marks on door face sheets for a blemish free surface
- Factory Finish available with over 2,000 standard colors to choose from
Visit www.cecodoor.com, www.curries.com or contact an ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions Representative for more information.
*U-Value of 0.36 achieved when installed in Ceco Weather-Stripped frame and thermally broken Pemko threshold